PREempt™ for Tattoo Artists
Empowering Tattoo Artists with Unparalleled Disinfection!
Table of Contents
Ensuring a clean and germ-free workplace is essential to safeguard the health and well-being of both you and your valued clients. To help you uphold the highest standard of infection control, we have compiled a list of measures to create a safe and secure space for everyone.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Surfaces
Maintaining a clean and germ-free environment ensures your and your client’s safety and demonstrates your commitment to running a professional business.
Clean and disinfect after every client session and include all areas your staff or clients touch.
Surface Disinfection Protocol
- Apply PREempt Wipes, RTU Spray or diluted Concentrate (1:40 dilution) to the surface. Remove any visible dirt or debris from the surface or equipment prior to disinfecting.
- Allow the surface to remain wet for 3 minutes for PREempt RTU/Wipes and 5 minutes for diluted PREempt Concentrate to kill viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- Leave to air dry. If desired, wipe any excess solution using a clean cloth after the required contact time has been achieved.
Ideal for disinfection of
- Front desk/reception
- Doorknobs and door handles
- Common area surfaces, racks, shelves
- Bandage Scissors
- Service Trays
- Spray Bottles
- Tube Clamps
- Washroom surfaces
- Chairs, counters, tables and seating areas
Showcase That You Care
Stand out from other salons and spas by communicating that you are prioritizing client health and safety. Here are a few ways to achieve that:
- Inform your clients that you have thoroughly cleaned and disinfected your workstation and tools before their service and encourage them to ask any questions or voice concerns, they may have.
- Use PREempt tent cards at each workstation to indicate that the area has been cleaned and disinfected.
- Apply PREempt decals on your storefront window or door to showcase your commitment to cleanliness.
Let your clients know you have their safety top of mind in your studio, on your website, on social channels, and on other marketing materials.
Keep It Green
Tatto studios increasingly adopt eco-friendly practices and products to prioritize environmental sustainability. By choosing PREempt disinfectants, you already use a biodegradable formulation with an active ingredient that naturally decomposes into water and oxygen. This ensures that when you dispose of any used liquid, there is no environmental harm or accumulation. In line with its commitment to sustainability, PREempt has introduced Refill Wipes, allowing you to reuse your empty wipes canisters and significantly reduce plastic waste. Not only does this approach reduce plastic usage by 90% — compared to purchasing new plastic canisters — but it also helps you save money in the process.
Look for ways you can introduce more sustainable practices in your studio, PREempt Wipe Refills are a great place to start.
Knowledge is Power
Knowledge is the best tool to combat germs and prevent the spread of infections. By reaching this point, you have already taken a significant step in becoming aware of the risks and learning how to mitigate them. Expanding your education is crucial, and obtaining our free Infection Prevention Certification is a great place to start. Upon completion, you can create your own customized certificate in the name of your studio or have your staff get individually certified. Additionally, consider taking more in-depth courses to enhance your knowledge and expertise in infection control.
Get you studio Infection Prevention Certified and display your elevated knowledge in your facility for your clients.
Following and implementing the best practices in your everyday routines can ensure a clean, safe, and germ-free environment for your staff and clients. Your commitment to maintaining high standards of infection control will not only protect everyone's health and set your facility apart as a professional and trustworthy establishment.